Go Kart Classic [Fin: No Fin]
Notify me when back in stock
The GoKart was conceived for a competition. We wanted a smaller handplane that would enable the user to do tricks easier, yet still have planning advantages. After numerous prototypes, the Go Kart was born!
The handplane is a smaller, thinner handplane with a modest concave and gorgeous tapered rails. The pintail aids agility, and the small amount of entry rocker in the nose makes the Go Kart a wave catching machine. As you can tell, I'm still frothing on the Go Kart. Whilst we would call this a pro board, the smaller size also makes it ideal for kids or those prefering a smaller plane.
This is the second version of the popular original model. The changes include:
- GoPro Nose Plug
- Deeper hull concave for better planning, lift and drive
- Beautiful wood veneer finish
- Slightly tapered rails
- She’s light, strong, easily transportable and doesn’t hamper your swim stroke
- GoPro nose plug
- Wood veneer finish over high density EPS foam
- Wide comfortable hand strap gives you great directional control for both swimming and surfing
- Single fin (optional) fantastical control whilst not sacrificing manoeuvrability. Works with the flatter hull shape for extra speed on those loonnggg lefts!
The board has been constructed from lightweight high density surfboard quality EPS Foam, giving the perfect balance of lightness and flex. Epoxy resin has been used to glass the board.
- High Density EPS Core
- 4oz Fibreglass
- Paper thin wood veneer
- Epoxy Resin
- Single fin plug on hull (fin not included)
- Wrist leash
- 35cm long x 21cm wide
- A super light 400 grams
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Surf Collective users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.