PERFORMANCE OREGON MOONTAIL
Notify me when back in stock
The Oregon Moontail is a single large concave performance handplane, designed for the smaller waves and longer rides.
- Larger surface area for greater lift
- Deep concave for maximum lift and control
- Sharp rails for maximum hold and turning power
- Rockered entry for greater lift and splash reduction
- Fully adjustable, recycled, neoprene strap system.
Made from reclaimed 100% Australian Oregon timber, that is on average 100+ years old. This model has a little extra weight than its Paulownia cousin, making for a smoother ride and a sharper cutting edge on those larger wave faces.
- Small-Medium wave days
- New & experienced bodysurfers
- Long rides
- Point breaks
Dimensions : 350mm x 190mm x 20mm
Weight: Approx 600 grams
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Surf Collective users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.