PERFORMANCE OREGON FISH
Notify me when back in stock
The Oregon Fish is a small and our fastest handplane, designed for those larger, steeper wave days.
- Deep concave for maximum lift and stability
- Sharp rails for holding power and maneuverability
- Rockered entry for maximum lift and splash reduction
- Fully adjustable recycled neoprene strap system
The best handplane shape for the barrel seeker.
Made from hand milled reclaimed 100% Australian old growth Oregon that is on average 150 years old. This model has a little extra weight than its Paulownia cousin making for a smoother ride and sharper cutting edge on those larger wave faces.
- Bigger , steeper waves
- More experienced bodysurfers
Dimensions : 300mm x 190mm x 20mm
Weight: Approx 550 grams
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Surf Collective users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.