Palm Sled Retro Aqua
Notify me when back in stock
The Palm Sled was designed as an all-round board that is equally at home in monster tubing barrels as it is on mushy 1 foot of shore dump, making you the happiest camper in the line up!
The Palm Sled has a nice amount of rocker in the nose, leading into a flat hull for speed. There is a little extra foam in the middle which adds to the flotation. A broad rounded nose makes for an excellent and forgiving planning surface, leading into nice tight rails for superb wave holding and speed.
- Wide planning nose and flatter hull shape for speed
- Narrow fish tail for reduced splash
- Having a “go-to” handplane that you know will perform every time.
- She’s light, strong, easily transportable and doesn’t hamper your swim stroke
- Wide comfortable hand strap gives you great directional control for both swimming and surfing
- Single fin (optional) fantastical control whilst not sacrificing manoeuvrability. Works with the flatter hull shape for extra speed on those loonnggg lefts!
The board has been constructed from lightweight EPS Foam, giving the perfect balance of lightness and flex. We’ve used a special flax matting to replace traditional fibreglass. Epoxy resin has been used to glass the board.
- EPS Core
- 4oz Fibreglass
- Epoxy Resin
- Single GoPro plug on the nose
- Single fin plug on hull (fin not included)
- Wrist leash
- 41cm long x 26cm wide
- 650 grams
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Surf Collective users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.