Barrel Monster Flax
Notify me when back in stock
The Barrel Monster is a high performance handplane that offers greater control for bodysurfers who like to “Get Inside” the juice of larger swells and appreciate superior wave hugging advantage and speed.
The hull shape has a nice amount of rocker in the nose that will help you recover from steep wave drops. The nose leads into a flat transition point for the best chance at speed, leading into a defined concave around the fin for added tail lift and wave holding ability.
Overall, this board performs well in all surf. It really shines in big surf where you want to get into that barrel whilst holding the line!
You're going to love this board!
- Wide fishtail and flay rocker into concave hull (exit point) giving you great wall grip and speed (stops you sliding down the waves).
- NOT looking like “that” guy on the bodyboard with no rail holding skills slipping down the face of every wave he catches.
- Being able to hug the wall (at speed) like it’s a long lost lover with skin of phosphoresce silver.
- Hard rails offer clean vision due to minimal face splash.
- Wide comfortable hand strap gives you great directional control for both swimming and surfing
- Single fin (not included) – fantastical control whilst not sacrificing manoeuvrability. Works with the concave to enhance tail lift (hydro-planning)
The board has been constructed from lightweight EPS Foam, giving the perfect balance of lightness and flex. We’ve used a special flax matting to replace traditional fibreglass. Epoxy resin has been used to glass the board.
- EPS Core
- Flax (ampliTex® light / ud flax fabric 115 gsm)
- Epoxy Resin
- Single GoPro plug on the nose
- Single fin plug on hull (fin not included)
- Wrist leash
- 41cm long x 26cm wide
- 650 grams
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Surf Collective users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.